Patent Pending Diffusion Chamber
Disperses flow and polishes water during final stage of filtration before gently releasing it back into the aquarium through widened output slots.
B. splendens are typically found in habitats naturally dense with vegetation. These bodies of water are extremely clean as they are extensively filtered by the plants. As a result, both wild and captive-bred Betta splendens prefer well-filtered environments.
Up to 6-Stage Filtration for Crystal Clear Water Conditions
Free Media Included
Foam Filter Block
Diffusion Chamber Pad
Pre-Set Betta Heater
As B. splendens live in tropical climates in the wild, recreating warmer temperatures for domestic varieties is important. If not kept warm enough, they can become less active, lose their appetite and fall ill. Bettas typically thrive in a temperature range of 76-82 °F / 25-27 °C.
Fluval 10W P Series Heater (included)
• Consistently maintains ideal water temperature to replicate a Betta’s natural tropical habitat (78°F / 26°C).
• Fully integrated within rear chamber compartment for a seamless look.
• Pre-set – no hassle, no fuss.
Natural Soft Glow LED Lighting
In the wild, Betta habitats are often covered in floating plants and emergent vegetation that help to diffuse natural sunlight. In captivity, they prefer to be kept under soft, subdued lighting. This makes them feel more comfortable, lets their colors stand out and provides a more natural aesthetic look to the aquarium.
• Creates a relaxed atmosphere to simulate a Betta’s naturally shaded environment.
• Calibrated to accentuate vibrant Betta colors.
• Convenient on/off touch switch works with most mechanical and digital timers.
Compare Models & Specs
2.6 US Gal / 10 L
10.75″ L x 8.75″ W x 14.75″ H / 27.3 x 22.2 x 37.5 cm
Pump Output (120 V / 60 Hz)
16-33 US GPH / 60-125 LPH
Wattage (120 V / 60 Hz)